WSU is conducting a research study of opioid use. Compensation is offered.
Washington State University is Conducting a research study of non-medical prescription opioid use
This study involves wearing a device on your wrist that will measure how well you sleep.
You may be eligible if:
- You are between the ages of 18 and 65
- You are not pregnant
- You are not currently trying to stop using opioids
- You use more opioids than prescribed to you because your pain is not well controlled
- You frequently obtain opioids from ER visits
- You obtain non-prescription opioids from friends or other sources
You may not be eligible if:
- You take opioids only as prescribed
- Your primary care physician or a specialist does not recommend that you reduce your use of opioids
You may receive up to $315 in cash/gift cards.
For more information, call (509) 324-7446