The City of Spokane has a goal to revamp the transportation and utility infrastructure, and they want your input!
The City has begun a project called Link Spokane with the goal to improve Spokane with a number of projects, such as:
- making the city more pedestrian and bike friendly by creating a multimodal transportation infrastructure
- increasing public transportation options by introducing new modes, like a Bus Rapid Transit system
- moving utility lines underground
- making travel safer for everyone – cars, bikes, and pedestrians alike
- introducing more trees and environmentally friendly methods to manage storm water runoff and keep waste water out of the Spokane River.
If you are interested in getting involved and providing input, check out these ways that you can participate: