Location: Red Lion
- Provide assistance in box office and call center as needed
- Provide daily ticket sales to customers.
- Balance to daily ticket sales.
- Sell tickets, run reports, build and maintain events, using the computerized system ticketing system.
- Provide accurate and detailed information to promoters and management.
- Complete all daily office duties including set-up and maintaining of events.
- Assist staff and provide them with any additional support or resources.
- Assist in overall box office operations.
- Assist in the training of part-time ticket service representatives.
- Perform ticket printing and other end of day duties as assigned.
- Perform various additional duties as needed.
- Answer inbound calls to the box office/call center locations.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and customers of TicketsWest.
- Assist in resolving customer inquires.
- Knowledge of computerized ticketing
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Money handling experience.
- Organized, accurate and detailed oriented.
- Task oriented and strong problem solving skills.
- Team player and foresight for preventative maintenance.
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
- Ability to communicate and develop an effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with co-workers and others.
How to Apply: http://www.redlion.com Job #1829
Contact Name: Denise Lamoreaux
***Immediate opening *Must apply in person ***
***We will not accept any online applications.***
Location: Econolodge Inn & Suites, 1503 S. Rustle Road, Spokane, WA 99224
Duties: Looking for someone who will take pride in their work and will pay close attention to detail. Job description is but not limited to: the detailed cleaning of guest rooms.
Requirements: You must have at least 6 months experience. Must be able to speak, read, & write in English. Must be available to work week days and weekends.
Please apply in person at 1503 S. Rustle Road, Spokane, WA 99224. Please, no faxed or emailed resumes, only those who apply in person will be considered.
Bus routes: 60, 61
Location: Alaska Airlines
- Baggage and cargo handling
- Aircraft marshaling
- Aircraft deicing
- Work outdoors in all types of weather conditions while remaining focused on safely performing duties
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum age of 18
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Friendly, knowledgeable and polite in all situations
- Strong diplomacy and teamwork skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate using a two-way hand held radio required
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds required
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and at times stressful environment
- Ability to perform basic mathematics required
- Ability to work flexible schedules to include weekends and holidays required
- Regular and predictable attendance required
- If selected, ability to attend five days of training in Seattle, WA and Portland, OR required
**This position is full-time for the first three weeks of training. After training the position is part-time with 20-30 hours per week. Agent can pick up additional hours if desired. Candidates must be flexible and willing to work early mornings (4:30AM), afternoons, late evenings, weekends and holidays.**
Location: Labor Ready, 504 E North Foothills Dr, Spokane, WA 99207
Duties: You will be responsible for ensuring proper placement and sorting of recyclable materials on a moving conveyor line by performing the following duties:
- Inspect, sort and segregate recoverable materials (e.g. aluminum, plastic, glass, paper, etc) into containers according to type, size, condition, coloring or paper grade.
- Deposit recoverable materials safely and efficiently into appropriate chute.
- Inspect incoming loads for unacceptable waste; remove unacceptable items as required.
- Stack boxes and skids
- Keep surrounding work area clean and free from safety hazards
- Assist other sorters on an as-needed basis with heavy or bulky items.
- Previous experience preferred
- Committed to safety at all times
- Excellent attendance
Bus routes: 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 (26 and 28 has the least amount of walking)
Location: AFCO Distribution, 11016 E Montgomery Dr, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
- Places and answers timely calls to customers, accepts orders showing an attention to detail and pursuing quality in accomplishing tasks. Performing tasks with care and checks work to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Correctly enters and documents customer orders on POS system. Identifies key facts in routine orders and evaluates when information appears incorrectly or needs verification, and takes appropriate actions. Strives for 100% accuracy.
- Encourages additional sales to increase the value of each order placed.
- Builds and maintains a constructive and positive working relationship with both customers and coworkers to ensure high satisfaction with the products and services offered by the Company.
- Seeks to resolve customer issues in the best interest of the customer and the Company.
- Maintains professional composure in highly stressful or adverse situations and diplomatically handles challenging or tense interpersonal situations.
- Manages own time, priorities and resources to achieve work goals.
- Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them.
- High school diploma (or equivalent), or any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities with an emphasis on correctly calculating figures and amounts.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, problem solving and analytical skills with an emphasis on calculating figures and amounts.
- Possess a valid driver license and safe driving record.
- Must pass background check and pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with co-workers and customers.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards especially in regard to customer service.
- Display proficiency with Windows based computer software, including (but not limited to) Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proven track record of being dependable and reliable.
- Able to type 60 wpm and operate a 10-key accurately.
- Lift, carry and load 30 pound weight requirements.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Product knowledge in one or more of the following areas: feed, seed, pet food & supplies, hardware, fencing, animal health, tack, clothing & footwear, lawn & garden or wild bird supplies.
Bus routes: 32, 94, 174 (32 has the least amount of walking)
Location: Deaconess Medical Center, 800 W 5th Ave, Spokane, WA 99204
Duties: Directly responsible for the preparation and presentation of food for patients, staff and guests throughout the hospital
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Culinary Arts Grad Preferred
- Basic diet knowledge.
- Preparation and handling of food following HACCP guidelines.
- Prior food service experience in healthcare or restaurant/hotel preferred
- Understanding of basic cooking methods, safe and efficient knife skills, and ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Written and verbal communication skills in the English Language
Bus routes: 2
Location: Big R, 8307 E Trent Ave, Spokane, WA 99212
Big R Distribution Center in Spokane, WA is looking for a diligent and reliable individual who has a desire to grow with a thriving, stable company to join our team as an Inventory Receiving Specialist. Knowledge of farm store merchandise is helpful, but not required.
Position is full-time, permanent. Competitive pay and benefits plan are available.
Big R is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ensure that product is received and accurately split in a timely and efficient manner
- Particularly careful, thorough, and accurate, giving close attention to the accuracy of details
- Dependable and consistent with sufficient patience to do work of a repetitive nature
- General computer knowledge
- Forklift experience preferred
- Physical ability to lift and carry 20-25 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally with assistance; use of hand trucks and pallet jacks and spending up to 100% of work time standing and moving on concrete
- Understanding of correct lifting and packaging techniques
Bus routes: 32, 94 (32 has least amount of walking)