Description: A Cafeteria Cook with Doubletree by Hilton is responsible for preparing and cooking all food items for the team member cafeteria in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotels effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Location: DoubleTree Spokane/City Center, 322 North Spokane Falls Court, Spokane 99220
Description: 32 hours per week benefited position. Basic knowledge of good housekeeping and laundry practices. Must have the interpersonal skills necessary to work well with others and communicate with other departments. Capable of evaluating the quality of product we provide. Able to follow Infection Control and Safety guidelines.
Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent preferred. Ability to read, write and speak in the English Language. Must be able to read and follow directions. Housekeeping or Laundry experience preferred.
Location: 911 W 5th Ave, Spokane, WA 99204
Description: This position is an entry level warehouse worker responsible for selecting and palletizing cases of merchandise for shipment to retail grocery stores. Previous warehouse experience with an excellent safety record is required as well as familiarity with an electric jack. These jobs are physically demanding with the essential job functions consisting of constant lifting (up to 100 lbs. Shoulder height) walking, stooping, bending, and standing. A strength test will be required. Employees are held accountable to timed engineered production standard after a period of training. Working environment may be wet, cold, freezing and/or may have sudden temperature changes.
Location: 6601 Spokane DIST CTR N 5707 Freya St, 5707 Freya St, Spokane, WA 99207
Description: Responsible for the promotion and sale of Comcast products and services to include video, high-speed internet, voice services, and XFINITY Home. Develops a foundational knowledge of Comcast’s products and services, improves his/her sales skills, and learns to maximize sales through effectively working their assigned turf.
Qualifications: High School Degree or Equivalent. Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Description: Community Colleges of Spokane is accepting applications to develop an applicant pool of qualified candidates for future part-time, non-permanent positions as Auxiliary Services Cashier 2 located in the Cashier’s Offices at the campuses of SCC, SFCC, and IEL.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process students’ registrations, tuition and fee payments using a computerized cashiering system.
- Post payments to general ledger accounts and student account records.
- Reconcile daily transactions posted to computer system to the actual cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Identify and correct discrepancies.
- Maintain student account records, enter changes and issue periodic accounting reports.
- Disburse student loans and process financial aid transactions as directed by the financial aid office.
- Sell and distribute campus parking permits, catalogs, and bus passes.
- Distribute payroll checks, financial aid checks, travel documents and advances.
- Reconcile monthly sales transactions of bus passes, parking permits, welding cards, and other inventory items on hand.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Fiscally related work such as bank teller or retail salesclerk.
- Must have experience/training in the use of computers.
- Acceptance of the responsibility to promote the welfare and best interests of students at all times.
- A demonstrable understanding and acceptance of the mission, values, goals and objectives of CCS.
- The ability to perform assigned duties in a manner consistent with applicable laws, regulations and goals of the institution, community and technical college system.
- A demonstrated understanding and value for the contributions that a diverse workforce can make to the success of the organization and the students we serve.
Location: CCS Districtwide, Spokane, Washington