Duties: Based at Fairchild Air Force Base, WA. Performs janitorial activities and duties as directed by Crew Lead and/or management.
Education/Experience: High school diploma/GED preferred, but not necessary. Six months custodial experience preferred, but not required. Empathy for those with disabilities or disadvantages resulting in a willingness to work with and accept crew members as adults required. Must pass SKILS’KIN and Fairchild Air Force Base background checks, and pre-employment drug test. Preference will be given to those with documented disabilities.
How to Apply: Please submit a SKILS’KIN application form with resume and letters of interest.
Attn: Human Resources
4004 East Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99202
Please call 326-6760 if you have questions. Thank you!
SKILS’KIN encourages qualified persons of every heritage, nation, gender, veteran or disability status, age, religion, or other protected status to apply.
Job Description: Seeking dedicated, responsible applicants for one part-time day porter position, Monday-Friday, 3-5 hours each day from approximately 9 am to 1 pm. (Hours are somewhat flexible.) One or more locations each day in Spokane County.
Requirements : Applicants must be timely, responsible, take pride in a job well done, self-motivated, and neat in appearance and manner. All applicants must be able to speak, read, and write English. Must be able to occasionally lift 40 pounds, and often lift 10-20 pounds. Applicants must have reliable transportation to and from work, good driving record (vehicle provided for use on the job) pass background check, and drug testing. Janitorial experience desirable.
MUST HAVE A CURRENT DRIVERS LICENSE TO APPLY.
How to Apply: Please apply by email with a letter of interest and qualifications to: email@example.com OR fax a letter of interest to 509-924-3412.
Duties: Carlyle Care Center, a 151-bed assisted living facility, specializes in the care of mentally ill adults. Services provided include: assistance with activities of daily living, medication assistance, meals, housekeeping, laundry, appointment coordination, and recreational activities.
This position works hands-on with residents to deliver care, provide medication assistance, and serve meals, while completing all documentation. Join our dynamic team as a Nursing Assistant. Use your caregiving skills to create a positive impact on our facility and our residents’ lives.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have Washington State Certified Nursing Assistant license or Home Care Aide license in good standing; or must meet DSHS exemption requirements by working as a long-term care worker in 2011 and having all required trainings in effect on 1/6/12; or must have been hired before 1/7/12 and have completed all required trainings within 120-days of hire. Exempt workers that are not licensed must obtain licensure within 90-days of employment.
- Applicant must be able to successfully pass a Washington State DSHS and FBI fingerprint background check.
- Must be able to navigate computer for electronic charting and e-mail communication.
- Basic computer skills including typing to produce accurate resident records.
- Preference given to applicants with mental health and medication assistance experience.
- Applicant must complete DSHS approved Safety and Orientation Training prior to working in the facility.
- Applicant must obtain a TB test within 72 hours of hire and must obtain a 2nd step test within allotted timeframe. If history of testing positive must provide proof of chest x-ray and treatment completed or blood test results indicating negative for TB prior to working in the facility.
- HIV/AIDS Training and CPR/First Aid Training must be completed within 30 days of hire unless proof of completion provided.
- Mental Health Specialty Training, Dementia Specialty Training, and Developmental Disability Specialty Training must be completed within 120 days of hire unless proof of completion provided.
How to Apply: Pioneer Human Services
Duties: Prepares and serves food in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations; Extendicare standards and procedures; and as directed by the Nutrition Services Manager to ensures that quality food and dining service is provided at all times. Follows all Extendicare policies and procedures.
Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent. Food Handler’s Card, Serve Safe Training or other as required by state or local health departments. Previous cooking and/or culinary experience preferred. Meets all health requirements imposed by law. Ability to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with residents, families, community members, volunteers and other facility staff. Able to read, write, speak and understand English. Ability to withstand sudden temperature changes from the heat of the kitchen to the cold of the freezer. Ability to taste and smell food to determine quality and palatability.
Environmental/Physical Requirements: The responsibilities of this position involve significant physical activities including standing, lifting (up to 60 pounds unassisted), bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and twisting. The tasks on this position description marked with an asterisk (*) are those that regularly require these physical activities. All employees of nursing homes may be required to provide lifting and transfer assistance to residents. Lifting and/or transferring some residents will require use of a lifting device and /or assistance of other staff.
How to Apply: Extendicare
Duties: Looking for a Tow Truck Driver. Must be able to pass background checks, Have a CDL and Health Card. We will train for the job.
Customer Service and clean cut a must. Busy Company and lots of hours.
Company: A A A Auto Salvage
How to Apply: Email Janet Maxwell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties: This position works nights. The hours for the position range from 4:30pm to 5:00am. On average, 1000 to 1200 cases may be selected per night with an average case weight of 25 pounds which equals approximately 25,000 to 30,000 pounds per night.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Minimum requirement of a high school diploma or GED.
- Must pass all pre-employment screenings including a drug test and background investigation.
- Able to work independently in a fast paced warehouse operation and learn product locations.
- Work experience in warehouse or other field preferred.
- Must be able to frequently lift 1-50 lbs. and occasionally up to 100 lbs.
- Class A CDL preferred
- Constant standing and/or walking, up to 8 hours daily
- Constant bending and twisting while operating a pallet jack and/or forklift, retrieving items from floor or lower shelf areas
- Frequent lifting 1-75 lbs, occasionally up to 100 lbs
- Frequent reaching up to 72”
- Constant use of both hands and arms: reaching, grasping, and carrying up to 1,000+ repetitions per shift
- Constant use of visual and hearing abilities required to perform essential job functions and maintain warehouse safety standards
- Constant climbing on and off pallet jacks and/or forklifts, while building order: requires stepping on and off 12″ platform
How to Apply: Food Services of America
Duties: We are looking for 3 F/T debt collectors. Pay depends on experience, plus commission. Must be able to use computer, internet and excel. Must be dependable, punctual and have a good credit history.
How to Apply:
|CBS COLLECTIONS, INC.
521 W MAXWELL AVE
SPOKANE, WA 99201
|Contact Name: Marilyn Masterson
Fax: (509) 324-1273
Duties: Cashier needed. We use old style registers that require 10-key abilities. You will also have to hang clothes and stock shelves during slow periods. We will pay 9.40 to $10.70 per hour depending on your speed and accuracy. 28 -40 hrs per week. If you are interested in this
position please apply in person at the address below between the hours of 11am to 3pm. Monday-Saturday.
You will be working north division and valley
Requirements: Must have money-handling experience.
How to Apply: If you are interested in this position please apply in person at the address below between the hours of 11am to 3pm. Monday-Saturday. You will be working north division and valley.
523 S. Dishman Mica Rd.
Spokane Valley, WA 99206
(509) 487-3386 very flexible schedule
Duties: The regions premier downtown shopping and entertainment center is currently recruiting for a part-time Cashier. Duties will be to calculate and receive payments from customers for parking services at garage pay stations and completing these transactions accurately. Will greet and converse with customers in a courteous manner and direct customers to their requested mall locations or to mall personnel.
Requirements: High School Diploma or Equivalent. Previous customer service and cashier experience preferred. Must be flexible to work between the hours of 9:00 am to 1:00 am, 20 to 30 hours per week. Near public transportation but due to schedule transportation may not be available.
How to Apply: Targeted Electronic Resume and Cover Letter accurately reflecting Job Description and Requirements is required at the time of referral request. Those responding to WorkSource Spokane, please visit http://www.wa.gov/esd/spokane/seekers.htm click on How to Request a Job Referral for further instructions on how to receive a job referral. This includes scheduling an appointment by calling (509) 532-3120 [or Washington Relay Service 711]. See the link for more details. Resumes that meet all Requirements will be emailed and/or faxed directly to the employer.