Job Description: Spokane Transit Authority – Temporary position to clean city buses according to standards of Spokane Transit Authority. Hiring is through Olsten’s Staffing Service. Phone number (509) 624-5218.
Qualifications/Requirements: No education requirement.
Agency: Olsten’s Staffing Service – (509) 624-5218.
Location: 708 N Argonne Rd #5, Spokane Valley
Bus Route: 94
Job Description: Environmental Aide / Housekeeper– Clean, polish and disinfect assigned areas, furnishings and fixtures in patient/resident rooms and common areas. Periodically clean windows, walls, ceilings and doors. Use dry mop, wet mop, broom or vacuum to clean floors, routinely and when incidents occur. Clean, sanitize and stock in bathrooms in patient/resident and public areas. Discard trash, medical waste and recycling. Mix, properly use and dispose of cleaning chemicals. Move furniture, equipment and supplies as necessary.
Qualifications/Requirements: High School Diploma or GED. Previous housekeeping or custodial experience. Previous customer service experience.
Agency: Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
Location: 101 W 8th Ave
Bus Route: 2, 44
Job Description: Maintenance Worker 1 –
- Perform semi-skilled construction and repair of new and existing facilities by laying out and building forms for concrete work (floor and foundations), performing minor carpentry work such as assisting in the construction of benches, lockers and general rough carpentry only, painting, laying rock or concrete block, cement finishing, plumbing, framing, electrical and roofing under supervision.
- Perform general maintenance, overhaul and repair work on small and/or light equipment; i.e., mowing equipment, tools and sprinkler parts; adjustment and replacement of parts to ensure the effective functioning of equipment.
- Perform general maintenance, repair and installation of irrigation system by operating ditching machine, gluing fittings, installing electric and hydraulic valves, sprinkler heads and time clocks.
- Perform general janitorial/maintenance activities in facilities, including replenishing supplies and cleaning of restrooms.
- Perform general maintenance and improvement of grounds by mowing, edging, sweeping, raking, trimming, cutting weeds; assist in planting flowers and shrubbery, fertilizing, and pruning trees and shrubs.
- Assist in coordinating activities of on-site inmate work crews in above areas.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications/Requirements: Any combination of experience and training which would display an ability to do the job. ***Please note: Resumes alone will not be accepted. Visit ww.spokanecounty.org/hr for an online application. ***
Agency: Spokane County
Location: Spokane, Wa 99260
*** For more jobs click here –>> JOB LISTINGS (3)***
***For more job postings do not forget to utilize our local Work Source office.***
WorkSource Spokane – 509-532-3000
130 S Arthur
Spokane, WA 99201
Monday – Friday
8 AM – 5 PM