**Do not forget to utilize your local Work Source office.**
WorkSource Spokane – (509) 532-3000
130 S Arthur
Spokane, WA 99201
Monday – Friday
8 AM – 5 PM
Job Description: Operations Representative – If you want to be part of an integral and progressive industry, consider a position with the industry leader, C.H. Robinson. As an Operations Representative you will ensure operational excellence by supporting both internal and external customers. The main focus of this position is to assist the sales team with managing carrier information and ensuring the accuracy of load information within our customized software systems. You will track and trace our shipments, make appointments, and communicate daily with carriers and sales representatives to ensure on time departures/arrivals. You will also provide customer service to our carriers and customers on a daily basis.
Qualifications/Requirements: Effective communication skills. Attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively. Excellent systems knowledge: MS Office and internet. High School Diploma or Equivalent
Agency: C H Robinson
Location: 920 North Argonne Road #309
Bus Route: 94
Job Description: Housekeeper – clean resident rooms / laundry / clean bathrooms / hallways / all common areas
Qualifications/Requirements: able to work independently, reliable, trust worthy, avaliable all shifts, able to work with challanging people
Agency: Bethany Place/Mallon Place
Location: 9111 East Upriver Drive; 1724 W Mallon Ave
Bus Route: 94; 21
Job Description: Warehouse Technicians – We are looking for a Warehouse Technician/Mechanic to join our team. Responsibilities include assisting with vehicle repairs, small equipment repairs, trailers and wiring, warehouse appearance and other warehouse responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications/Requirements: The ideal candidate will: Be highly-motivated and detail oriented. Have an understanding of fluid pumps, valves, etc. Be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Have a valid driver’s license to operate company vehicles. Must have your own hand tools, air tools, etc. Be able to work mid morning to evening shift. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply now! For more information or questions concerning this position, please contact Travis at (509)370-0565 Please visit www.TruGreen.com to learn more about our company. Qualified candidates will be at least 21 years old. We perform pre-employment tests. EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/DisabilityEqual Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities
Location: Spokane, Wa
Job Description: Donor Services Associate I (South Hill) – Accept donated goods from the public. Maintain area in a neat and orderly manner both inside and outside. If located in a facility, assist in other areas of the store as needed. Goodwill is always accepting applications for this position in order to maintain an applicant pool.
• Provide outstanding customer service.
• Greet donors at their vehicle.
• Assist in unloading acceptable donations in a timely and courteous manner.
• Thank donor for donations and ensure a receipt is offered to each donor, regardless of size of donation.
• Maintain a well-groomed appearance and acceptable dress in compliance with Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest’s Dress Code. This includes issued items such as DSC vests.
• Prepare records and reports, as requested.
• Keep supervisor informed of problems and suggestions related to the job.
• Store DSA’s will perform other duties in production and retail as assigned.
• Comply with all Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest policies, CARF standards, and safety regulations.
• Sort donations according to current Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest requirements.
• Store DSA’s will ensure donations are secure and appropriate sort is performed indoors.
• Keep donation area neat, clean, and orderly.
• Ensure equipment is in good working order.
• Maintain an accurate count of donors on the DSC Worksheet.
• Ensure the DSC is properly closed and locked at closing (please refer to Operating Manual).
• Call supervisor at beginning of each shift to report in and advise of condition of DSC site and donor counts.
• Report any maintenance or safety discrepancies immediately to your supervisor.
• Attend department, organization and other meetings/training as required.
• Follow all policies, procedures, and directives of Goodwill Industries assuring safety of personnel or property.
• Properly wear and maintain all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
• Maintain agency confidentiality. Violation of confidentiality is cause for immediate dismissal.
• Comply with all health, safety and fire standards and all local, state and federal regulations (WISHA & OSHA).
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications/Requirements: Must pass background check.
Agency: Goodwill Industries
Location: 2927 E. 27th Avenue
Bus Route: 44, 45