Housing Services for Homeless

There are a couple programs available for homeless individuals and families in Spokane, and outside of city limits.

If you are in the city:

Singles – assessments are available through the Singles Homeless Coordinated Assessment (SHCA) program.  You can get an assessment done on a walk-in basis at SNAP on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.  Walk-ins are first come, first served starting at 8:00am

Families – assessments are available through the Homeless Family Coordinated Assessment (HFCA) program.  Assessments are done at The Salvation Army.

If you are in the county:

Singles & Families – if you previously resided in Spokane County, outside of city limits, and would like housing in the County, you may be eligible for Spokane County Rapid Rehousing.  To determine eligibility, you can screen either by dialing 2-1-1 or by visiting http://www.spokanecountyhprp.com to do the screening on your own.

SNAP is located: 212 W. 2nd Ave., Spokane 99201

The Salvation Army is located: 222 E. Indiana Ave., Spokane 99207